Exams – Lost or replacement certificates

To replace a certificate

Due to data protection requirements in line with GDPR, the Exams Office will only hold uncollected certificates for a period of 3 years, upon which they will be destroyed.

In the case of uncollected certificates older than 3 years or if you have lost or misplaced your certificate/s, you will need to apply to the Awarding Organisation directly for a replacement certificate, and you may have to pay a fee.

Links to the most common Awarding organisations websites to apply for replacement certificates, are shown below:

Pearson – Order a replacement document | Pearson qualifications

NCFE – Replacement certificates | NCFE

City and Guilds – Replace and amend your certificate | City & Guilds (cityandguilds.com)

ABC – For Learners – Skills and Education Group Awards : Skills and Education Group Awards See section titled Replacement Certificates

VTCT – VTCT Replacement Certificates ordering service – VTCT

UAL – General documents | UAL (arts.ac.uk) See section titled Replacement Certificates

Ascentis – Learners | Ascentis | Ascentis See section titled Replacement Certificates

www.revanger.com www.erguvanhaber.com www.erzurumozelders.com www.tekirdagtabldot.com www.gebzesaadet.com www.balikesiryenihaber.com www.ucanbalonmugla.com www.aymaras.com www.buyukorduhaber.com www.ambushm.com www.trabzonpostasi.com www.yalovaradyotv.com www.internetedirne.com www.duzcepark.com www.butuncanakkale.com www.ssgolfhotel.com www.ispartaradyonet.com www.tokathaberi.com www.tokathabersitesi.com www.escortlarrize.net www.sivashbr.net www.sivashaberci.com www.manisaotolastik.com www.yeniyasamgorukle.com www.alanyamado.com www.manavgatx.com