Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those who wish to train as a Nail Technician and gain an accredited qualification which is certificated by City and Guilds.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
Candidates should have good levels of written and verbal English skills to ensure the successful achievement of the theoretical assessment of this programme.
No previous experience in Nail services is required however any prior skills will be an advantage.
Candidates must be age 18 or over
How long is this course?
A 30 week part time evening course which commences in January 2019. Dates to be confirmed
What will I study on this course?
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services comprises of the following units:
- Ensure responsibility for actions
- Reduce the risks to health and safety
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide manicure and pedicure services
- Carry out nail art services
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish (gel, liquid and powder, wrap, tip and overlay)
What Qualification will I gain?
City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Nail Services
How is the course assessed?
Portfolio evidence, assignments and practical observation and client assessment
How much will it cost?
Uniform: Approx £37
Book: Approx £25
How can I find out more?
For further information, please telephone 608596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org