Who is this course for?
The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) qualifications are designed for those who already work in a Bookkeeping role, or those looking for a change in career into Bookkeeping.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
No formal educational qualifications are required.
It is recommended that if you have no prior knowledge or experience of Bookkeeping, you enrol on the Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping course first and progress onto Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and then Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting.
How long is this course?
Level 1: runs for 6 evening sessions once a week, from 18:00 to 20:30.
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – Start date 25th Janaury 2022
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – Start date 8th March 2022
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – 19th April 2022
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – 7th June 2022
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – 6th September 2022
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – 18th October 2022
What will I study on this course?
Find out full information on what you will study below:
- IAB Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping – click here for IAB specifications
- IAB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping – click here for IAB specifications
- IAB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting – click here for IAB specifications
What Qualification will I gain?
On successfully passing a Level 2 qualification you are eligible to apply to become an Associate of the IAB.
On successfully passing Level 3 exams you are eligible to apply to become a Member of the IAB.
For more information on membership please click here.
How is the course assessed?
IAB Level 1: One knowledge test and two online assignments.
What does this course lead on to?
Qualifications are designed to equip candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills for a particular occupational role.
How much will it cost?
Level 1 Award (full cost): £263.00
How can I find out more?
If you would like to take up a place on the course, payment may be made by one of the following options:
- Return the application form together with a cheque made payable to ‘Treasurer of the States’ to Student Records, Highlands College, Highlands Lane, St Saviour, JE1 1HL.
- Return the application form in person with cash or pay by card at Student Records, Highlands College.
For further information please contact Highlands Professional Studies Centre on 608640, or email: email@example.com.