Who is this course for?
The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) qualifications are designed for those who already work in a Bookkeeping role or those looking for a change in career into Bookkeeping.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
No formal educational qualifications are required.
It is recommended that if you have no prior knowledge or experience of Bookkeeping that you enrol on the Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping course first and progress onto Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and then Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting.
How long is this course?
Level 1: 6 evening sessions once a week from 18:00 to 20:30
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – Tuesday 1 September 2020 – course code – 2066IAB101
Level 1 Award in Book-keeping (RQF) – Monday 2 November 2020 – course code – 2066IAB102
What will I study on this course?
Find out full information on what you will study below:
- IAB Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping – click here for IAB specifications
- IAB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping – click here for IAB specifications
- IAB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounting – click here for IAB specifications
What Qualification will I gain?
On successfully passing a Level 2 qualification you are eligible to apply to become an Associate of the IAB.
On successfully passing Level 3 exams you are eligible to apply to become a Member of the IAB.
For more information on membership please click here.
How is the course assessed?
IAB Level 1: One knowledge test and two online assignments.
What does this course lead on to?
Qualifications are designed to equip candidates with the necessary knowledge and skills for a particular occupational role.
How much will it cost?
2020 – Level1 Award full cost £263.00 – Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £250.48
How can I find out more?
If you would like to take up a place on the course, payment may be made by one of the following options:
- Return the application form together with a cheque made payable to ‘Treasurer of the States’ to Student Records, Highlands College, Highlands Lane, St Saviour, JE1 1HL.
- Return the application form in person with cash or pay by card at Student Records, Highlands College.
For further information please contact Highlands Professional Studies Centre on 608706 or email email@example.com