Who is this course for?
- Students who wish to achieve a Level 6 qualification on-Island in the digital industries
- Students who wish to develop effective industry knowledge and workplace skills
- Students who wish to gain a critical understanding of the key concepts of data, web, security and the Internet of Things
- Students who wish to develop expertise in applying learning in a real-world context.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
- Level 5 qualification – HND or Foundation degree
How long is this course?
This is a one-year full-time course, or a two-year part time course commencing September 2022. Apply now for September 2022.
The deadline for applications is 31st January 2022.
What will I study on this course?
The programme aims to develop a greater depth and breadth of core subject areas, as well as a more critical and evaluative approach, through project work and extended, self-directed assignments.
- Modern Web Applications
- Cloud Computing – Networking and Data
- The Internet of Things
- Advanced Mobile Development
- Individual Computing Project – New Product Development and Innovation
What Qualification will I gain?
BSc (Hons) in Computing
What does this course lead on to?
The knowledge gained on this course will underpin your workplace skills, preparing you to be an effective technician or manager in the digital sector. The course has strong links with providers from across the range of the industry and is resourced comprehensively, providing graduates with the hands-on experience they require. The skills sought by employers are developed through a strong focus on vocational learning and industry application.
How much will it cost?
TBC (As a guide, top up degrees at UCJ in 2021 were £8,295).
You may be eligible for financial support towards your course costs. Please search Student Finance at www.gov.je for more information.
How can I find out more?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608588
*subject to validation