Who is this course for?
This programme is intended for the ‘hands-on’ manager whose role is to manage limited resources and who need to maintain and develop the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations for which they are responsible by means of motivating and developing their team, fostering effective communication and developing a sense of team/corporate identity.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no formal entry requirements, however, you must attend a pre course interview before enrolling.
How long is this course?
Delivery is through daytime workshops delivered over a 9 – 12 month period.
You can start the programme with any of the modules and they do not need to be taken in a specific order.
Start date: Flexible (join individual modules at anytime)
What will I study on this course?
The programme includes the following Units:
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs: 12 December 2017 Code: 1766CMFL03
- Personal Development as a First Line Manager: 20 January 2018 1766CMFL06
- Identifying Development Opportunities: 20 February 2018 Code: 1766CMFL04
- Improving Team Performance: 27 March 2018 Code: 1766CMFL05
- Managing & Communicating Information: 16 May 2018 Code: 1766CMFL089
- Resource Planning: June 2018
- Meeting Stakeholder Needs: August 2018
What Qualification will I gain?
The Level 3 qualification in First Line Management offers a highly flexible approach to learning.
To gain the Diploma, all Units must be completed (37 credits)
To gain the Certificate, 2-3 Units must be completed (13 credits)
To gain the Award, 1 Unit must be completed (6 credits)
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the programme, delegates must complete both written and practical assignments, one of which is assessed by the Institute.
What does this course lead on to?
On completion of the qualification delegates can progress onto CMI Level 5 Management & Leadership.
How much will it cost?
- Award: full cost £298: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £283.81
- Certificate: full cost £596 to £894: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £567.62 – £851.43
- Diploma: full cost £1,788: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £1,702.86
How can I find out more?
For further information please contact the Business Development Centre team on 608706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates are also required to pay CMI Registration of £84 for Award, £118 for Certificate & £163 for Diploma