Who is this course for?
A beginner’s course suitable for anyone who wants to gain bar service skills.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
Good comprehension of the English Language.
How long is this course?
A Twelve hour interactive workshop delivered over two days on the following dates:
Wednesday 11 March and Thursday 12th 2020
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
What will I study on this course?
- Understand the characteristics of a range of beverages
- Be able to set up the bar for beverage service
- Be able to serve a beverage
- Be able to clear, clean and restock the bar area
- Health and Safety
- Legislation in food and beverage service
- Applying workplace skills/customer care
What Qualification will I gain?
A Highlands College Certificate on completion of the course.
How is the course assessed?
No formal assessment will take place.
What does this course lead on to?
Advanced Bar Service Skills.
City & Guilds Certificate/Diploma in Food & Beverage Service (full-time or day release).
How much will it cost?
Fees are non-refundable
How can I find out more?
For further information please email email@example.com.
Please note enrolments for all courses must be made a minimum of one week prior to the course commencing.