We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Café Connect. To help reassure you that we will be following Government guidelines to help protect students and staff during these unprecedented times. The new guidelines are as follows:
- Please enter the Café through the main front door and keep to the right as you proceed to the mandatory hand sanitising station.
- A staff member will be assisting and monitoring queues to ensure your safety.
- When queuing please abide by the 2-meter physical distancing guidelines. The floor has been marked to help you with this.
- Unfortunately, there will be no eating within the café and student life area. Takeaway service only from a limited menu. All food containers are environmentally friendly and disposable. (Please ensure you dispose of your rubbish properly)
- Contactless payment preferred but we do understand the need to accept cash so gloves will be available at the till.
- To exit, please follow the signs and exit at the far end of the Café, the floor is clearly marked showing a one-way system
Essential breaks will be Staggered to ensure there are no large queues. This will include the following:
- Breakfast: slot 7:30am- 10:45am
- Closed: 11:00am-12:00am for cleaning in line with Government guidelines
- Lunch: slots 12:00,12:20,12:40,1:00,1:20