We look forward to welcoming you at Highlands College Hairdressing & Beauty Department. From your first contact when you make your appointment with our student Receptionist, to your services and treatments with our students, supervised by highly qualified Tutors, we are in the process of both training and assessment. Please be mindful of this and allow plenty of time for your appointment.
Please switch off your mobile phone, relax and ENJOY!
- It is our salon policy that clients must have a skin sensitivity test 48 hours prior to hair colour services and lash & brow tinting.
- Please do not tip students directly as this is against College Policy. All tips are collated and used towards educational trips and ventures through the academic year. If you wish to contribute towards this, please leave with a member of staff at Reception.
- For health and safety reasons, babies and children under the age of 16 are not allowed in any of the salons and are not permitted to have hair and beauty appointments.
- Please do not ask for the same student for repeat appointments as they all need to fulfil all course assessments.
- Allow plenty of time for your appointment, which is likely to take longer due to the training and assessment process – this is reflected in our prices.
- Please switch off your mobile phone at all times in the salon.
- Loyalty cards are available at Reception by request only. Please remember to produce this at the time of your appointment as we do not back date stamps on your card.