Who is this course for?
This programme is intended for the ‘hands-on’ manager whose role is to manage limited resources and who need to maintain and develop the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations for which they are responsible by means of motivating and developing their team, fostering effective communication and developing a sense of team/corporate identity.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no formal entry requirements, however, you must attend a pre course interview before enrolling.
How long is this course?
Delivery is through daytime workshops delivered on specific dates for the remainder of 2018..
You can start the programme with any of the modules and they do not need to be taken in a specific order.
Start date:Please see timetable below
What will I study on this course?
The programme includes the following Units:
- 3004 Managing & Communicating Information: 16 May 2018 Code: 1766CMFL08
- 3002 Resource Planning: 07 July, 2018 (Saturday) Code: 1766MFL10
- 3003 Meeting Stakeholder Needs: 17 August, 2018 Code: 1766CMFL09
- 3001 Personal Development as a First Line Manager: 04 October, 2018 Code: 1866CMFL01
- 3008 Improving Team Performance: 01 November, 2018 Code: 1866CMFL03
- 3005 Identifying Development Opportunities 06 December, 2018 Code: 1866CMFL02
What Qualification will I gain?
The Level 3 qualification in First Line Management offers a highly flexible approach to learning.
To gain the Diploma, all Units must be completed (37 credits)
To gain the Certificate, 2-3 Units must be completed (13 credits)
To gain the Award, 1 Unit must be completed (6 credits)
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the programme, delegates must complete both written and practical assignments, one of which is assessed by the Institute.
What does this course lead on to?
On completion of the qualification delegates can progress onto CMI Level 5 Management & Leadership.
How much will it cost?
- Award: full cost £298: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £283.81 PLUS CMI Registration fee of £82.
- Certificate: full cost £596 to £894: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £567.62 – £851.43 PLUS CMI Registration fee of £115.
- Diploma: full cost £1,788: Registered ISE (GST) exempt companies £1,702.86 PLUS CMI Registration Fee of £160.00
How can I find out more?
For further information please contact the Business Development Centre team on 608706 or email email@example.com
Delegates are also required to pay CMI Registration of £82 for Award, £115 for Certificate & £160 for Diploma as detailed above.