Who is this course for?
A beginner’s course suitable for everyone who wants to gain bar service skills:
What are the entry requirements for the course?
Good comprehension of the English Language
How long is this course?
A Twelve hour interactive workshop delivered over two days on the following dates:
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Friday 8th June and Monday 11th June 2018
What will I study on this course?
- Understand the characteristics of a range of beverages
- Be able to set up the bar for beverage service
- Be able to serve a beverage
- Be able to clear, clean and restock the bar area
- Health and Safety
- Legislation in food and beverage service
- Applying workplace skills/customer care
What Qualification will I gain?
A Highlands College Certificate on completion of the course
How is the course assessed?
No formal assessment will take place
What does this course lead on to?
Advanced Bar Service Skills
City & Guilds Certificate/Diploma in Food & Beverage Service (full-time or day release)
How much will it cost?
Fees are non-refundable
How can I find out more?
For further information please email email@example.com
Please note enrolments for all courses must be made a minimum of one week prior to the course commencing